Hot And Sour Soup
Chinese soup with mushrooms, soy sauce, and vinegar.
Yield: Side soup for 2-4 people.
|5||Tbsp.||Rice Vinegar (or white wine vinegar)|
- Bring vinegar, soy sauce, and chicken stock to boil in a soup pot
- Boil for 3 minutes
- Add mushrooms and reduce to a simmer
- Mix water and corn starch
- Add cornstarch mixture to soup and mix well until it begins to thicken
- Add tofu and black pepper, simmer until tofu is warmed through
- Remove from the heat and add sesame oil, stirring well