Pull Apart Rolls
Sweet rolls, great for dessert or breakfast. A family Christmas tradition.
Yield: Makes about 24 rolls
|2||dozen||Frozen Dinner Rolls (unbaked)|
|1||pkg (3oz)||Butterscotch Pudding Mix (not instant!)|
|Ground Cinnamon (to taste)|
- Grease bundt pan
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on the bottom
- Put dinner rolls on top of pecans
- Sprinkle with pudding mix and brown sugar
- Dot with slices of butter
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Place in cold oven overnight (put foil or cookie sheet under it to catch anything that spills over during rising)
- Remove from oven and preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake at 350 F. for 25 to 30 minutes
- Invert pan over serving plate and serve warm (it should not need to cool before inverting)