Roasted Stuffed Tomatoes
Roasted tomatoes, stuffed with goodies. You can put just about
anything you want in the filling.
Yield: Four servings.
|1||Artichoke Heart (cooked, chopped to bits)|
- Slice roma tomatoes in half lengthwise
- Scoop out seeds leaving just the outer flesh and skin
- Heat olive oil over medium-low heat
- Saute garlic for 30-60 seconds
- Add Bread crumbs, oregano, and parsley and cook, stirring regularly, about 5-7 minutes until toasty
- Remove from heat and put bread crumb mixture into a bowl
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well
- Fill tomatoes with bread crumb mixutre
- Bake for 20-25 mminutes at 350 F.